This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One of the key goals to sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’ which can help you to be more comfortable. Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Comes with a free-fitted zippered pillow cover (polyester/cotton machine washable)
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case.
- Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
- Video demonstration HERE
Determine Your Size
To properly measure yourself for our sleeping pillow, please print the Custom Measuring Ruler at 100% and cut along the outside black line. Follow the diagram for where to position on the neck to find out what size to order. Here's a video.
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder.
NOTE: Ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence. Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress.
Pillow Size - Shoulder Measurement
Child: 6 - 10 yrs. old
Petite: 4¼" - 5¼"
Average: 5¼" - 6¼"
Large: 6¼" - 7¼"
Extra Large: 7¼" - Plus