The new, ergonomically-designed Rayence C-Series Cesium Iodide and Gadolinium Oxysulfide wireless detectors are designed to offer new levels of handling, functionality and exceptional diagnostic image quality in the x-ray room and beyond.
- Ergonomic Design: Curved, tapered edges and a non-slip surface makes lifting and handling easier.
- Superb Image Quality: The high Detector Quantum Efficiency (DQE) achieves superb image quality with low patient dose.
- Magnetic Battery Charger
- IPX6 Water Resistant: Resistant to most typical water spills in a hospital as well as outdoor applications
- Lightweight and Fast: Weighs only 7.7 lbs. Image preview occurs in less than 2 seconds.
- Durability, Supports up to 660 lbs. Seamless magnesium unibody construction is combined with a shock, vibration and scratch-resistant carbon fiber composition.
- Image Storage: 200 Images
- Room Sharing Functionality
- Auto-Triggering Technology